Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your Patent Idea is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, inventhelp innovation but websites explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, InventHelp Intromark your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.